When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice original BSA Paratrooper Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

stingrayjoe

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I came across these photos of a bike I had in 2015. Not sure if the photos made it to this section back then.

DSCN4105.JPG

DSCN4106.JPG

DSCN4107.JPG

DSCN4108.JPG

DSCN4109.JPG

DSCN4110.JPG

DSCN4111.JPG

DSCN4112.JPG

One of the bikes I always wanted but alas prices and rarity of such a beauty have reached a little beyond my grasps...for the moment at least.

That was a nice one

One of the bikes I always wanted but alas prices and rarity of such a beauty have reached a little beyond my grasps...for the moment at least.

That was a nice one
Don't give up! I found mine on Kijiji last year for $700 shipped. Nowhere near this nice and missing parts...but like you I'd been hoping to find one for over 20 years. Keep the faith!
Kryn

IMG_2284.JPG

A friend of mine has just been given one of these (yes, given, for free!!!!!), some people get lucky. Fresh out of a barn after around 50 years.
His is missing a brake caliper, cable and lever, but I'm donating a caliper to the project, he gets luckier and luckier!

Back