When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Nice original White Wall USA "FISK" Balloon tires 26x 2.125 pair-----F/S

-
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Super nice survivor FISK White wall 1940s era tires. Iver Johnson, Indian and others.
These have almost no tread wear. One has faded slightly in WW color but still a good
match and removed from a Schwinn prewar bike that saw little riding time. Hard to
find nice WW tires of this era... I was told that the 1930's Indian bicycle often used Fisk.
125.00 plus the postage/ship to your area.

I have another Spare FISK WW around here somewhere not quite as nice as these
but a very good survivor also.. can add for additional cost

[email protected]
or PM here

Last edited:
Super nice survivor FISK White wall 1940s era tires. Iver Johnson, Indian and others.
These have almost no tread wear. One has faded slightly in WW color but still a good
match and removed from a Schwinn prewar bike that saw little riding time. Hard to
find nice WW tires of this era... I was told that the 1930's Indian bicycle often used Fisk.
125.00 plus the postage/ship to your area.

I have another Spare FISK WW around here somewhere not quite as nice as these
but a very good survivor also.. can add for additional cost

[email protected]
or PM here

View attachment 1463370

View attachment 1463371

View attachment 1463372

View attachment 1463373
"It's time to Retire" I believe was the old Fisk advertising slogan.. Nice tires... RideOn... Razin..

Back