When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Nice pair of men's TOC Kensington rat trap pedals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$325
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here's a nice set of men's TOC Kensington rat trap pedals manufactured by the Spaulding Machine Screw Co. of Buffalo, NY. Pedals are complete with a nice warm patina and still maintain some of their original nickel finish. Cages are in great shape with minor wear. Axles are straight and the pedals spin nicely. Shafts are 1/2" and 24 tpi. I'll leave it to the next owner to decide whether to clean these up further or leave as is to show some age. Ads featured below are from 1895 and 1896 respectively. Perfect and correct for your early TOC safety bicycle. $325 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

Here's a nice set of men's TOC Kensington rat trap pedals manufactured by the Spaulding Machine Screw Co. of Buffalo, NY. Pedals are complete with a nice warm patina and still maintain some of their original nickel finish. Cages are in great shape with minor wear. Axles are straight and the pedals spin nicely. Shafts are 1/2" and 24 tpi. I'll leave it to the next owner to decide whether to clean these up further or leave as is to show some age. Ads featured below are from 1895 and 1896 respectively. Perfect and correct for your early TOC safety bicycle. $325 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

View attachment 1441074

View attachment 1441075

View attachment 1441076

View attachment 1441077

View attachment 1441080

View attachment 1441081

Hey Bro, I'm from Ontario Canada. New to The Cabe & joined The Canadian Chapter of The Wheelman Club a few months ago. I have a 1898 Bethel racing bicycle (one year only) I'm building up. Need period correct pedals! I'm still learning how the navigate the site. Send me a private message & I will get back to U! Cheers, Alex

-Lester

View attachment 1441074

View attachment 1441075

View attachment 1441076

View attachment 1441077

View attachment 1441080

View attachment 1441081

Back