When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice prewar lady Schwinn being parted out on Evil Bay

-

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Sad

1659570861493.png

1659570879018.png

1659570891846.png

1659570973971.png

I too have bought from that seller. As to ? Of Ford versus Buick I need an opinion from Ford Mike concerning 6speed focus? When replacing TCM with dorman unit my friend reports he gets all of 15 miles before car shuts off.

I too have bought from that seller. As to ? Of Ford versus Buick I need an opinion from Ford Mike concerning 6speed focus? When replacing TCM with dorman unit my friend reports he gets all of 15 miles before car shuts off.
Ford TCM's are on Intergalactic Backorder. I wouldn't trust the parts Dorman puts out nowadays.

Roger that, Dealer won't touch it with foreign part on it. One of our companies delivery car had to get one from Germany.. 44 thousand on back order in US.. Now he is looking for manual focus. My manager doesn't want to have me resurface any manual flywheel that has the inner elastonemer. All new sticks almost certainly have suck a unit

Apparently my coworker is covered. After a phone call to dealer his car went in and he got a rental. Maybe the blue oval was hit with a class action lawsuit. I like eBay bike dismantling. I'm not trying to pick fights on here. The DOND is fine for those that can afford it. Howscum handlebar hoarder doesn't strike ?

Back