When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice "Schwair" on ebay....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Not a bad look...30's deco lines...tank on the side!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=164530885843

Why the handles and grips on back side? I asked the seller to shoot the other side. It is pretty unique, and probably 1995. Maybe a corporate office article. I mean, where else would ya put something like that, I can't imagine it in a dealer shop or store unless it's really large with a lounge area.

Not something for me, wouldn't want to make the space in house but, looks like a sure thing for those who do, in shop or home.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Should have horn buttons so your partner knows when you are out of beer :tearsofjoy:
Yeah, "Buttons". They must have been left handed B/C you wouldn't expect a right hander to put the bottle down or need to cross over with left hand, (potentially, stretch or spill a drop) just to honk the horn, Geeze.

Last edited:
kinda looks like there are two complete tanks there rather than two halves. I wonder if they are modified? San Jose is 20 - 30 minutes down the road. :oops:

isn't $225 about the going rate for those tanks?

google images does not know the difference between a chair and a seat. this chair ^^^ and one of those Phantom stools was all that came up, the rest were bicycle seats

Back