When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Whizzer For Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$3000
Payment Terms
cash
Zipcode

Claysgarage

Finally riding a big boys bike
Met this fellow at swap meet this weekend. He has a nice Whizzer For Sale and I thought I would post to see
if anyone would be interested.
He mentioned it had been totally restored several years ago, but he has never ran it.
This bike has been stored in his living room, and he didn't want to put gas and oil in it because of possible
spill on the floor.
I considered purchase but I have had several expenses come up as of late.
If you are interested PM and I can send phone number starting Monday.
Located in Decatur IL.
He is asking $3,000 but said he would listen to offers.

green whizzer.jpg

green whizzer 2.jpg

green whizzer 3.jpg

green whizzer 4.jpg

green whizzer 5.jpg

Thanks for sharing. It looks nice, but..... It is missing many expected components for a J-engine build. And while it looks like a nice Schwinn frame it is difficult from the photos to determine what parts as original. No front brake and not sure if the wheels are S-2 and the spoke gauge looks light.

No Whizzer twist grip throttle or Whizzer left hand compression relief lever. No high fin head. No Echo Pipe. It does look like it has a Carter carby with the brass bowl, but need more detailed photos to evaluate the bike.

GLWTS

Thanks for sharing. It looks nice, but..... It is missing many expected components for a J-engine build. And while it looks like a nice Schwinn frame it is difficult from the photos to determine what parts as original. No front brake and not sure if the wheels are S-2 and the spoke gauge looks light.

No Whizzer twist grip throttle or Whizzer left hand compression relief lever. No high fin head. No Echo Pipe. It does look like it has a Carter carby with the brass bowl, but need more detailed photos to evaluate the bike.

GLWTS
It should not have a high fin. Those were introduced on the 300 series. It is missing the J style twist grips. They are the ones with the rounded ends. The flex tube was standard on all kits from the H to the 700. Echo tubes were accessories.

Mr. Monark, I stand corrected thank you. :) I meant to say "expected to see a high fin head" as an upgrade for most bikes in the price point.
I definitely agree with that! I, too think it would have a high fin at this price.

Compared to other ones that were available at a recent sale I attended, I’d value it at 2500 with or without a title
I would concur with Mr. Monarch. My 1948 Schwinn S-4 though only lacking the front brake, including $800 of vintage saddlebags, J- Engine with tall fin head, tall breather, Carter N Carb with brass bowl S-2 heavy spoked wheels recently sold for $3800.

IMG_3895.JPG

The price seem fair if it runs. Its hard to tell quality of paint job and all the parts that are on it. I have restored Many over the years. Starting with the price of what you start with it adds up quickly for paint, chrome, recover saddle all mounts and rubbers. Rebuilt motor, Tires,restored. Wheels and hubs, Belts Sheeve and other things you can have $5000.00 in it real quick.

Back