When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Nice1949 B6 Coach Green/Ivory loaded bike... built bike-----F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Last year a way too nice B6 got parted out on this site, I was able to grab the frame and chain guard...Another caber
had a nice original tank, and so the puzzle build began. I was fortunate enough to have a matching locking fork, very nice original fender set and
an NOS rear 6 hole carrier in Coach Green(there is some paint loss on one of the upright legs from shelf wear? or
poor prep at the factory, still NOS legs. The rest is as you see. A nice original bike built from original parts. About a
7 on the strong side on a 10 scale. A true survivor condition that would not need restoration. I added a beautiful pair
of S-2 original wheels with an incredibly nice expander drum brake, Torrington 10 pedals, NOS Goodyear All Weather
(seconds) White walls that were never mounted until this bike. Head light cover has been rechromed and repainted
and blends in very nicely also a 95 anniversary lens added, battery tray looked workable! Bars have a little 'peppering' on the chrome, overall
the bike shows very well and needs nothing but a fine tuning tune up for your daily rider! Saddle leather is a bit dry
and lifting at the edge. I would offer a free 'patina' restore of the top to the buyer at No extra charge....or roll with
the seat as is. Note: Decals have faded by natural 'aging' I will include both the early and late style Tank decals and an
NOS original guard decal to whoever ends up with the bike!

Starting at 1800.00 OBO plus add the shipping

more pix on request

[email protected]
or PM here

b61.jpg

b63.jpg

b68.JPG

b610.JPG

b613.JPG

b614.JPG

b69.JPG

b62.jpg

b612.JPG

Last edited:
That's a beautiful bike! The lines really float my boat!! Here is my 49' Pacemaker... Same year, different approach! BTW, it's for sale...need funds to build my next project

Chris

IMG_20190726_115656675.jpg

Cabers,

Fell free to offer on this bike. Bob has some "tentative offers" and my eyes may be bigger than my stomach ( jeez...how is that possible unless I had HUGE eyes?) but a fun old saying/or bigger than my bank account...I just bought 2 bikes yesterday...ouch$$$.

Shipping to Canada can easily be 1/2 the cost of the bike, and we have a dollar that is worth about .62 compared to the U.S. dollar, so buying for us is just crazy. I like chicken soup, but can't live off it, especially with my big eyes.

I appreciate all my Cabe fellows/gals stepping back when there is interest ( PM sent) in a possible purchase, but this may be too pricey after shipping costs. I've bought several bikes off Bob/parts/buy/sell on or off Ebay, we go back over 20+ years, and he is the best. Honest and a funny guy, great to deal with, but most of you know that. Knows his stuff too....Ha!!! Am I brown nosing......ha!! Nada.....

Cheers,

Bob ( I dig his name too!!)

Last edited:
Back