When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nicest black Jag I've ever seen

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I run into this a lot. Seller is not trying to be deceptive. He just doesn't remember. That is a long time ago and it just did not stick in his mind. It's an awesome bike. Is that the one from Newark?

It's a nice bike for sure but to be exceptional it needs to come apart and be highly super detailed.

yes I will detail over the winter ,I just cleaned him up a little and took him for a quick ride to the mail box and back.Not sure I want to take him about been together since new but will see how far I can get .really happy with this one for sure.

Beautiful bicycle. I'm sure 54 years ago, the seller took his Jag into the local Schwinn shop for the Brake lever upgrade.

correct/not correct....owner said this/owner said that.... c'mon! many bikes layed around in shops for years before they sold and maybe underwent slight upgrades to help sell them. it could very well be that by the time the bike sold-the owner did get the bike exactly the way we see it and the way he remembers the way he got it! i'm not a middleweight collector but I can appreciate a beautifully cared for bike!

correct/not correct....owner said this/owner said that.... c'mon! many bikes layed around in shops for years before they sold and maybe underwent slight upgrades to help sell them. it could very well be that by the time the bike sold-the owner did get the bike exactly the way we see it and the way he remembers the way he got it! i'm not a middleweight collector but I can appreciate a beautifully cared for bike!
Nice and beautiful bike J. Terry & Yes Sir and i say Thanks for Positive or Negative comments. and have a bless day......:)

Back