When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nicest original paint shelby I've had

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Just finished detailing this one out . Got all lights and horn working as they should . The paint is the best I've seen on any of my shelby bikes and this one even has the reveresed color red fender with black double arrow tips instead of black fender with single arrow too . Super cool bike . The tank , rack and bar chrome where all faded and he deserved the up grade so all those parts where re chromed and I added NOS water transfer like original . The braces are like nos from a girls bike so used those as well . Now that all that is sad and done I may bring him to ml either to display or sell . Really like to keep him for sure but have a mustang king cobra project handed to me . Oh well hope you enjoy the pictures . I've never seen this color combo this way . Take care Terry and Tamny
IMG_8779.JPG

IMG_8780.JPG

IMG_8781.JPG

IMG_8783.JPG

IMG_8784.JPG

IMG_8778.JPG

Last edited:
Back