When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nickinator's going to California!

-

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
Nick and I are driving out from the frozen North beginning of Feb. with a bike for a CABEr, planning on making the Cyclone Coaster ride on the 4th, flying back home on the 7th. If anyone is planning other rides or events let us know, would love to meet some more Cali CABErs in person. :smiley:
Also, hotel recommendations appreciated! :D

Darcie

We will set up an O.C. Beach ride with those that are available.
My work continues to be cancelled; so I ride....
283b9c6314f5e8d8dbf0e966c1594e56.jpg

Also, were thinking about bringing out this girl for me to ride, I usually don't like the ride/fit of prewar girls bikes, but this one is an exceptionally nice riding bike- nice big chainring too, if anyone wants her for $1,100 we'll leave her behind. Let us know. :)
Darcie
-9.jpg

Nick and I are driving out from the frozen North beginning of Feb. with a bike for a CABEr, planning on making the Cyclone Coaster ride on the 4th, flying back home on the 7th. If anyone is planning other rides or events let us know, would love to meet some more Cali CABErs in person. :smiley:
Also, hotel recommendations appreciated! :D

Darcie

hey nick guess who and guess what?i'm probablly going to L A also on 2 4 2018.i'm still no good at this computer stuff.i think i've found a coach tho.c u there?
Pulled this from bw's thread....

Back