When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Niko?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
C

christodd2627

I found this bike and I immediately liked it, but I can't find any info on it. It says Niko and it is made in Japan. It has a Euro BB, shimano and suntour everything. Araya 27s with smooth shimano hubs. It's impressive really, the only thing I think I have learned is that the frame style is called mixte. I'm posting some photos and I'm going to link my photobucket, if anyone can tell me about the company, age, etc, I would love to know. Yes I fix and sell bikes, but I like to have projects, and unfortunately selling finished bikes is the only way to fund new projects. I don't know if that's an issue, but I am not here to get group appraisles, or try and make this forum my personal CL. I like bikes, I like restoring them, fixing them, riding them. I really like old bikes and bringing them back to life, I especially love to see someone riding a bike that has been "brought back". here are some pics:
IMGP1087-1.jpg

IMGP1078-1.jpg

IMGP1093-1.jpg

Thanks,
Chris

http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/christodd2627/Niko/

I used to have Univega three speed with the same frame, forks, and handlebar assembly, and in the same color. I think it was 80's or 90's vintage. Mine was a 24 inch bicycle.

Niko bike

Nico was a name that a southern california shop put on their house brand bike.
Bikecology (now Supergo) imported bikes from japan, mostly Centurions, and re-labeled them with the name niko.

Back