When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Niles Canyon "Stroll and Roll" May 1, Fremont Ca.

-
Just got back from the bicycle ride from Niles (Fremont) to Sunol and back. Awesome!

Third year for me and the wife.

B3A82030-1D2F-48A4-AEC2-C4E2FC8EB7CD.jpeg

B6CB79BC-5801-423D-A05F-F6A4A6DD5BD1.jpeg

Last edited:
fun ride. I met up with a few Cabers in Niles and we pedaled the 6 miles to Sunol. I lived in Niles for all of the 80's and rode through there 1000 times? ... maybe more when was in my 20's on my roadbike. I never noticed that there were climbs on that road at all until today 😩. glad I have gears from a ladies bike on my DX, it would have been tough on my Phantom.

thought for a minute I was not 62 years old and decided to go through twice for 24 miles total, ended up doing about 1 and a half, but feel like I rode 100 miles.

Just got back from the bicycle ride from Niles (Fremont) to Sunol and back. Awesome!

Third year for me and the wife.

Dang Chris @60sstuff, wish we would've bumped into you and your wife. I was thinking of you as I drove up Mission Blvd and passed by your hood into Niles. I rode with @slick @sccruiser @49autocycledeluxe and several others. We started the ride in Niles about 8:30am and were in Sunol by 9:15. Hung out for a while and headed back about 11.

Lots of riders yesterday. Seems like a great event for all bike enthusiasts.

Back