When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NO << >> 4th of July Parade << >> with CYCLONE COASTER this year

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
The BIG park ANNOUNCEMENT --- NO MORE PARADES for the CYCLONE COASTER vintage bicycle family ----

So to be clear >> CYCLONE COASTER WILL NOT be in the 2018 City of Lake Forest 4th of July Parade this year - We have participated for the last 9 - 10 years & it's been great

We also do the City of Laguna Niguel Holiday Parade each year which we will no longer attend either - Too much going on during the Holidays as it is so NO more City of Laguna Niguel Holiday Parade either

I want to say thanks to all that have joined CYCLONE COASTER over the years in the parades - it was always a unique experience & I will always remember them as such -

There is a lot of behind the scenes work I do for anything CYCLONE COASTER is involved in - the parades take me a lot of time & planning - meetings with the parade committees ect & it's difficult to organize as one person & I'd rather put more focus in on our CYCLONE COASTER free swapmeets & a couple of shared out of town vintage rides these days - nothing more - nothing less

Ridden not Hidden - Frank

Last edited:
Back