When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No. 7000 seat

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sal

Look Ma, No Hands!
Would anyone on here be able to show me a picture of the schwinn seat no. 7000? I'm trying to find the correct seat for my wasp but I keep seeing different results when I look up that seat. Thank you all.

Here you go.a friend might have a restored one for sale.I can ask ic you're interested.
20180605_011314.jpg
20180605_011246.jpg
20180605_011306.jpg
20180605_011327.jpg

Yes please if you can let me know. Do you know if they were always black on the wasps or were they ever tan? Also i can't remember the exact year at the moment but it's in the 50s. Were the seats different on them from the 50s50s to the 60s? Thank you for any info you can give me.

Yes please if you can let me know. Do you know if they were always black on the wasps or were they ever tan? Also i can't remember the exact year at the moment but it's in the 50s. Were the seats different on them from the 50s50s to the 60s? Thank you for any info you can give me.

I think the color of the seat may have been a choice, or possibly based on the color of the bike. I have several black ones, and a tan one on hand here that I had on a Cycle-Truck I let go of. Hanging on to them just in case...
DSC02221.JPG

DSC02229.JPG

REC

Reactions: Sal
The 7000 was used on the 1959 Phantoms. Looks like the one Rec has minus the wear tabs? .

1959_12.jpg

Back