When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No. 7000 seat

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The "catalog goof" strikes again. The ad says 7000, but that is not a 7000 saddle. It is a leather one with rivets and wear tabs. It would have been a lot easier if the photos were accurate to the text!

REC

The "catalog goof" strikes again. The ad says 7000, but that is not a 7000 saddle. It is a leather one with rivets and wear tabs. It would have been a lot easier if the photos were accurate to the text!

REC

The Letter S Between the rivets , probably can’t do that with leather. Only Rubber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

REC

But the 1959 Phantom saddle was not leather, and it was a one year only saddle for the Phantom. Pretty sure the catalog text is correct on this one.

Last edited:
For the sake of.......

img_5386-jpg.jpg

img_5390-jpg.jpg

And the link for the Cabe thread for more pictures. https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1959-green-schwinn-phantom.123566/#post-827362

To be honest Im not completely sure yet as Its not in my possession at the moment and I haven't seen the serial. Here is a picture of it and maybe that can help. I believe it has several parts that are not correct.
Screenshot_2018-06-07-15-44-03.png

7000 seat actually came in three colors. The white one is the hardest to find.View attachment 821334

Yeah, That is only the second one I've ever seen, however it looks like it's pretty nice! The other one was on a bike and had seen better days - eBay I think. The seat itself was a mess and you could tell it was white ae some point, but it wasn't a recent point!
Pretty piece of history..

REC

Yeah, That is only the second one I've ever seen, however it looks like it's pretty nice! The other one was on a bike and had seen better days - eBay I think. The seat itself was a mess and you could tell it was white ae some point, but it wasn't a recent point!
Pretty piece of history..

REC
Thanks. It's the only one that I've ever seen and it's in really wonderful condition. I was lucky to find it.
0610181018a.jpg
0610181018.jpg

Back