When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NO fear

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hellshotrods

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Suspended
NO Helmet
NO Knee-pads
NO safety equipment
NO Cell phone
NO Video Games
NO participation trophy
NO Go Pro or Youtube channel
NO Adult supervision

LOTS OF CONFIDENCE, effort, practice, --- lost from American youth, the last generation (X) to carry over from the NO FEAR youth of WWII is gone.

1569903442095.png

65 El Camino,, Black Dog

There is no turning back. No way, no how. I am fairly confident that this unfortunate logarithmic reduction of common sense, personal responsibility, and self-generated-ideas will have far reaching negative implications in the future. Devolution. This countries' mindless media fascination and lack of the ability to ask good questions will continue to plunge us further into darkness. We just keep pushing the nose of the aircraft down further and further based on technology while ignoring the obvious. I am not hopeful for this new generation and have also stopped trying to offer good advice or help guide them with sound information as it goes in one ear and out the other. Today, what comes out of our electronificated media machine that drives todays' culture brings tears to my eyes. I can at least leave this all behind while working on or riding my old bikes! :nomouth:

Last edited:
I agree with your point about a certain loss of adventure among young people, but I disagree with romanticizing lack of safety equipment. Good safety equipment like proper tires, brakes, helmet are the way to go, especially if the kids have to deal with cars/trucks while riding. Even in the "old days", there were bicycle "safety" ads/pins/badges for kids to make sure their bikes were safe and that they rode in a reasonable manner. Yes, kids rode with no helmets many years, and yes people in some parts of the world still do. But in the US today, you'll find drivers can be very distracted and aggressive - have to have a helmet and ride defensively if you ride in the streets today. I totally agree that smartphones are proving to be negative on kids, not a positive. They get addicted to the things and miss out on basically everything else.

Reminds me of this one posted in another thread on the Cabe.

58978403_10155939830002441_7860778569683697664_n.jpg

We are an overprotected species that have basically removed ourselves from nature and it's effect of natural selection which makes a species stronger. I see us evolving into piles of mush, with really strong thumbs....

All Hail the "Almighty Glowing Rectangle"!

NO FEAR!! when was the last time you saw kids roaring down a hill in a radio flyer !! How many stitches,, broken arms ,,,knocked out teeth those kids got! Now days parents would get a visit from dhr! Kids have lost their nad’s to keypads!
Dont forget going down a paved hill in a shopping cart ya stole at the big grocery stores.

Last edited:
Back