When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NO fear

-
Anytime you're feeling concerned about the future of the youth of America I would invite you to surround yourself with some young members of our Armed Forces. I'm certain that just a few minutes in their presence will assuage you of most of your concerns. And while you are there, be sure to thank them for their service and sacrafice.

Those yard darts were insane! You probably can’t even buy them anymore!? My dad came home with a set one summer and my mom had a cow! My brother caught one in his shin once and that was it! In the trash! We tryed to retrieve them but alas they were gone!

Anytime you're feeling concerned about the future of the youth of America I would invite you to surround yourself with some young members of our Armed Forces. I'm certain that just a few minutes in their presence will assuage you of most of your concerns. And while you are there, be sure to thank them for their service and sacrafice.
ROLL TIDE !

Those yard darts were insane! You probably can’t even buy them anymore!? My dad came home with a set one summer and my mom had a cow! My brother caught one in his shin once and that was it! In the trash! We tryed to retrieve them but alas they were gone!

This is why they were outlawed....
Way too dangerous. :p:p

Mark, brian, Robert and myself would get 5 battery flash lights from radio shack and enter storm drain tunnels and explore for what seemed like miles! We would stand under manhole covers and push sticks through the holes and them mark would stick his finger in the hole to show extreme bravery! I never could! But I thought mark was the bravest of us all! Stand by me style!

Had those growing up- fun game. recently went and visited my dad, found half the set- a few "Jarts" with the wings broken off- still used them, and let me tell ya- a yard dart with 1 wing is pretty dangerous!! :)

We played "Jarts"... don't remember anyone getting impaled.
We did however make paper airplanes and taped pins in front and purposely sailed them at each other across a room. (do not try this at home) we were professional idiots at pointed plane sailing.

This thread seems loaded with possibilities,, i can think of many topics! About foolishness and recklessness! I could go on and on ???? But ,,, youth has left me behind! I worry that ya’ll have grown and lost your passion for broken bones and stitches! But this is one i know well! The homemade ram! My dad work as an engineer for Westinghouse in sunnyvale ca. And that man as old as he was,,, born in 1920, could and did build some awsome skate ramps and half pipes! RIP dad ! I cant and wouldn’t want to forget you! One was so large we had to back it against the garage door and we could do lay ups in the b ball hoop on the way up! Thank Harold.

Back