When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No longer a Newbie

-
I am so excited I just noticed I have been promoted from li'l knee scuffer to look ma, no hands!....yeah! How does this work?

It is based on the number of posts you have. Ideally this would be achieved, largely, by contributing and participating in the forum. Some, however, view it as a contest and the majority of their posts are "Nice bike" or other similar responses instead of just using the 'Like' button. V/r Shawn

Welcome aboard! I love learning things from the folks on here! Barry

alien pick.jpg

It is based on the number of posts you have. Ideally this would be achieved, largely, by contributing and participating in the forum. Some, however, view it as a contest and the majority of their posts are "Nice bike" or other similar responses instead of just using the 'Like' button. V/r Shawn
Good to know. I shall start right now!

Back