When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

no longer fun

-
My take is first you need space... clear out or buy a bigger space... ;)

Then try a different aspect of bicycles... try a British lightweight, or a Japanese ten speed... or something out there... or focus on photography, or your interest in ladders...
Sometimes backing away can reignite the interest. I was burnt out on road biking, until I got an old steel SOMA Olympian at a church tag sale for $20, then I loved it again...

Remember if like Brian said the thrill is in the hunt, then write it in sharpie on the back of your hand when you go to sell some... you'll be funding the next hunt!

Reactions: JRE
I think i'm getting bored with bikes. I want to start collecting and restoring mobile homes from the 1980's.
If you like old campers.Go to "Tin can tourist" on Facebook. Usually older than the 80's though.There is also a Shasta site. Seems to be quite a few sites about old campers.Very popular right now.I have an original 1966 Shasta.

Pfffft! Anyone can have a 1966 Shasta. What I want to know is, has it won any medals and does it have a fan club?
no medals or fan club.It doesnt even have air conditioning so we have to wear deodorant.

I tried and failed to find images of a mobile home junk yard but I did find this article.
Be at peace in letting go
Mobile homes can last thirty to fifty-five years with the right care. With that much time to grow attached to your home, letting go can be hard, but you can be at peace in knowing it served you well.

A mobile home is not just shelter, it’s an opportunity to have a home of your own without breaking your bank account. And thankfully, the affordability is not at the expense of quality.

Since the HUD code was set into effect, the energy efficiency and caliber of mobile home quality have increased by leaps and bounds, proving wrong the stigma that arose and stuck prior to the HUD code.

So be at peace – your mobile home was worth the love, care, and expense. It served you well and just like anything else, there comes a time to say goodbye.

xJunkyard.png.pagespeed.ic.mWgo_2nE8c.png

You may continue your research for a mobile home junkyard, without reservations.

Saying goodbye and giving to a good cause
As we’ve discussed above, a mobile home junkyard may not be available in your area. However, there are alternatives and we hope this article proves helpful in providing clearer direction on what you could do about your old mobile home.

As one final option to consider, you could also donate your mobile home to a fire department. This is a great way to give to your community by providing a mobile home for your fire department to run practice drills with real fire.

Recent Posts
Contact Us Anytime!
Dan Paton
[email protected]
Cell: 248-760-3841
Fax: 866-308-2212

Dan Leighton
[email protected]
Cell: 810-614-9181

EZ Homes, LLC
3201 Zaher Dr.
Auburn Hills, MI 48326

Contact Us
Dan Paton
[email protected]
248-760-3841

Dan Leighton
[email protected]
810-614-9181

Buildertrend Login

© 2018 EZ Homes, all rights reserved.

I tried and failed to find images of a mobile home junk yard but I did find this article.
Be at peace in letting go
Mobile homes can last thirty to fifty-five years with the right care. With that much time to grow attached to your home, letting go can be hard, but you can be at peace in knowing it served you well.

A mobile home is not just shelter, it’s an opportunity to have a home of your own without breaking your bank account. And thankfully, the affordability is not at the expense of quality.

Since the HUD code was set into effect, the energy efficiency and caliber of mobile home quality have increased by leaps and bounds, proving wrong the stigma that arose and stuck prior to the HUD code.

So be at peace – your mobile home was worth the love, care, and expense. It served you well and just like anything else, there comes a time to say goodbye.

xJunkyard.png.pagespeed.ic.mWgo_2nE8c.png

You may continue your research for a mobile home junkyard, without reservations.

Saying goodbye and giving to a good cause
As we’ve discussed above, a mobile home junkyard may not be available in your area. However, there are alternatives and we hope this article proves helpful in providing clearer direction on what you could do about your old mobile home.

As one final option to consider, you could also donate your mobile home to a fire department. This is a great way to give to your community by providing a mobile home for your fire department to run practice drills with real fire.

Recent Posts
Contact Us Anytime!
Dan Paton
[email protected]
Cell: 248-760-3841

Dan Leighton
[email protected]
Cell: 810-614-9181

EZ Homes, LLC
3201 Zaher Dr.