When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No picture.....maybe he is stupid...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Capture.JPG

I sent him a text probably a month ago asking for pics. Never got a reply.

texted him again today after reading your post, still no reply. Even a simple "I'm too stupid to figure out how to send you a picture" would be nice. But I get no response what so ever.

He left his number - give stupid a call!

Hate talking to people on the phone if I don't have to, so I need to see what it looks like before I waste my time calling.
You would think he would see that the text is coming from a local number and realize it's a legitimate inquiry.
99.9% chance I'm not interested
99.9% chance he wants way too much
& good chance it's not even a Schwinn.
& good chance he won't bother to answer the phone if he won't bother to answer a text. It does say call OR text.
But I'd still like to see a pic just in case it is something worth while. If he's unable or unwilling to send a pic I'm not going to pursue it any farther.
On the other hand if he claimed he had an INDIAN or something cool instead of a '56 ladies schwinn, I would be calling and probably driving over to see it, even without pics.
After asking twice for pics and getting no reply, I'm just going to move on. Ain't nobody got time for that nonsense.

Back