When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No Swap meets.....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Old Bikes Club Summer Swap August 1 on the corner of 14th Ave. & Benton Street in Lakewood, CO. Held in the parking lot of Mountair Christian Church. Small vendor fees are typically donated to the church. Place is always PACKED with goodies & great people! ;)

They had a pop up swap last weekend, possibly this weekend. Too busy with work this past weekend to attend but some nice stuff was exchanged from what I'm told.

We usually get started about 8:00am and run until 2:00pm.The "Free Pile" is usually started by someone around noon. At least one raffle bike to be won!

Raffle during last years Summer Swap. (Yes, 4 or 5 bikes, parts, ephemera, etc.)

Be there or be....um, somewhere else I suppose. :p:p

Old Bikes Club Summer Swap August 1 on the corner of 14th Ave. & Benton Street in Lakewood, CO. Held in the parking lot of Mountair Christian Church. Small vendor fees are typically donated to the church. Place is always PACKED with goodies & great people! ;)

They had a pop up swap last weekend, possibly this weekend. Too busy with work this past weekend to attend but some nice stuff was exchanged from what I'm told.

We usually get started about 8:00am and run until 2:00pm.The "Free Pile" is usually started by someone around noon. At least one raffle bike to be won!
View attachment 1228776

View attachment 1228777
Raffle during last years Summer Swap. (Yes, 4 or 5 bikes, parts, ephemera, etc.)

Be there or be....um, somewhere else I suppose. :p:p
Man.... I hope everyone is aware of what is in the air

I've always been a swap meet guy and the wife and I live to go junkin'. The bike meets are the best because of all the enthusiasm and great like minded people. We always come away with a treasure and new information. So many things i'm really missing with the current situation, but the few bike meets we have in this area are at the top of the list. Still have an occasional ride with friends, but nothing like spending a whole day submerged in the bike hobby with others.

you would think the SF Bay Area would have more bike swaps since there is a bunch of people here. most of the bike stuff I see is intermingled with car stuff at car swaps.

I heard there was a Car Swap in Stockton today, which has a small bike swap.... may have been cancelled.

this was the year I was finally going to have my 20 year garage sale, as well as go to swap meets...car junk, old this and that. wish I had done all that last year. :(

I miss the stuff. I just like old stuff .. funny how much extra money I have saved by staying home after work. the only junk I brought home lately was some old chairs on the side of the road for free..

you would think the SF Bay Area would have more bike swaps since there is a bunch of people here. most of the bike stuff I see is intermingled with car stuff at car swaps.

I heard there was a Car Swap in Stockton today, which has a small bike swap.... may have been cancelled.

this was the year I was finally going to have my 20 year garage sale, as well as go to swap meets...car junk, old this and that. wish I had done all that last year. :(

I miss the stuff. I just like old stuff .. funny how much extra money I have saved by staying home after work. the only junk I brought home lately was some old chairs on the side of the road for free..
Stockton was Sunday. I went. It was dead. About 20% of normal amount of sellers. Lots of new stuff and just junk overall. I got there at 6 walked it twice and left at 7:45. I buy and sell a lot. Nothing interesting. NO bike stuff to talk about.
Large crowd was coming in but good luck folks. This was usually a good one. Same as Turlock last month. Very slim pickings and sort of a dismal vibe. A year ago at the Big Turlock in January there were 35000 buyers on the first day of a 2 day meet!! Everything is different now. I wonder if it is going to come back. Large amount of the crowd is of a vulnerable age.

Past bike swaps. . . . Wes Pinchot, AKA "The Fender Doctor" attempting to walk off with a springer from my table at Memory Lane.

Bicycle Larry, stealing a Monark springer. Look at the smile on his face. He wasn't smiling 2 minutes later when my wife caught hold of him.

The gang. . .

Everyone on the CABE knows of him. He is on the CABE every single night, but only a few have seen his face. THE UNKNOWN CABER. NO, it's not Bricycle, but close.

Fun days. . . just a memory. . .

Howard was so happy then. . .and now what do I spend my time doing?
Playing with my Lincoln Logs. Building forts, over and over again. Covid days and loooong covid nights. . .

I remember the Schwinn krate show I went to in January. I hate krates. I almost didn't go. Right in the middle of a krate show, I spotted one of only a few ballooners there. . . a lucky find that day. Snapped up this Colson. . .

Memories. . .of swap meets past.

View attachment 1228902
Past bike swaps. . . . Wes Pinchot, AKA "The Fender Doctor" attempting to walk off with a springer from my table at Memory Lane.
View attachment 1228903
Bicycle Larry, stealing a Monark springer. Look at the smile on his face. He wasn't smiling 2 minutes later when my wife caught hold of him.
View attachment 1228904
The gang. . .
View attachment 1228908
Everyone on the CABE knows of him. He is on the CABE every single night, but only a few have seen his face. THE UNKNOWN CABER. NO, it's not Bricycle, but close.
View attachment 1228909
Fun days. . . just a memory. . . View attachment 1228910

View attachment 1228911

View attachment 1228912
Howard was so happy then. . .and now what do I spend my time doing?
Playing with my Lincoln Logs. Building forts, over and over again. Covid days and loooong covid nights. . .
View attachment 1228918

I remember the Schwinn krate show I went to in January. I hate krates. I almost didn't go. Right in the middle of a krate show, I spotted one of only a few ballooners there. . . a lucky find that day. Snapped up this Colson. . . View attachment 1228925

Memories. . .of swap meets past.
Yes,good times with good guys. Sometimes I even spend a few bucks !!

Plenty of flea markets open in my area, very few people wearing masks although mandated by our gov. Many yard sales too.

Back