When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No trolls needed

-
I have a friend who used to use the drug Ambien alot at night before bed and God help you if he got on social media after taking it.....He would make posts that sounded alot like this and we would delete them the next day. Incoherent ramblings of what sounds like a a flea market seller.

owned for 35 years,its complete prewar fat tire bike,needs complete restoration,tires hold air but for how long,not sure original paint but exact scheem,has a prewar speedometer,i thought of selling it for 300,stewart warner,perfect condition,pic does bad look,has 30s push horn,i think ..forgot name,its worth 200,man in riedsville here in carolina restores old bikes,was sending then lost job om march 9 this year,,someone put troxel 50s seat on it,i think i found original one,u decide trolls are out here,say chain guard is not proper,however,like motorcycles iv dealt in,when years run over,they dont throw parts away,they put 1940 on 1941 bikes,like motorcycles.....like a guy called century,who trolls is,ARE THE WORST PEOPLE ON EBAY ,BICYCLE KNOW IT ALLS ARE SERIOUSLY THE MOST DISGUSTING PEOPLE I HAVE DEALT WITH IN 20 YEARS !!!!!!!!.....will consider trades...hey TROLLS !!! CRANK ON THIS ,HE POINTS lolllll

Back