When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOAH STUTZMAN BUILT 30” x 1-1/2” MAPLE RIMS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Noah Stutzman just gave a quote of $175.00@ 30” rim.
Great price....

Stutzman's Wheel Shop Ltd. - Noah M. Stutzman - Specializing in: Custom Wood Wheels, Antique Automobile Wheels, Wooden Bicycle Rims, and Wooden Steering Wheels. - 33656 Co. Rd. 12, Baltic, OH 43804. Ph. 330-897-1391(Leave Message)

Are these crescent rims for Dean style singletubes to stretch over? Carey Williams at the Wheelmen also had Stutzmans make tooling for a profile that will fit Greentyres from the UK, which would be another option. I would ask Carey Williams first.

From all reports, Greentyres are the only decent solid tires out there- there is a lot of discussion on the Wheelmen board. They are not super spongy or excessively heavy.
To fit 30" rims they would probably have to be spliced to make them longer, but that is covered at the Wheelmen board too. People have been using them to get Pneumatic and cushion tire ordinaries back on the road. Bell no-mor-flat inner tubes will stretch out to 30", but are no fun to ride on. Check the Greentyre website to see what they have available. Last I checked they have no US distributor, but are happy to ship small orders.

I just cant wrap my head around NOT using Robert Dean tires on 30 inch wheels they stretch to that size no problem and hold air and ride well ---and come in white !! I have 3 pairs of RD on original 30 inch . what are you doing for spokes when you build up 30 inch wheels ?

I just cant wrap my head around NOT using Robert Dean tires on 30 inch wheels they stretch to that size no problem and hold air and ride well ---and come in white !! I have 3 pairs of RD on original 30 inch . what are you doing for spokes when you build up 30 inch wheels ?
I’m planning to use Philwood doublebutted stainless steel spokes.

Back