When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nor Cal Bike Shop For Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Too much uncertainty in the near future for this kind of deal when the building is not part of the purchase. You will be beholden to your landlord for higher monthly rent especially when the new hotel is built and much bigger businesses clamor for property adjacent. Caveat emptor.

I agree, to much risk. The current owners are getting out because they see the writing on the wall. Perhaps they are redeveloping the entire community and the bike shop is not on the plans.

If you don't own the building, you are a pawn.

Thats my go-to bike shop when I lived in Rohnert Park. The owner drove an orange vw bus, and everyone was always helpful and nice. I would bring in old bikes and they would get a kick out of seeing them.

Last edited:
Thats my old bike shop when I lived in Rohnert Park. The owner drove an orange vw bus, and everyone was always helpful and nice. I would bring in old bikes and they would get a kick out of seeing them.

You mean that's the old bike shop you frequented when you lived there, or was it your (owned) bike shop? Your wording thru me o_O at first.

Back