When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NorCal ↔️ SoCal Shipping 📦 1/5-1/8

-

Fonseca927

Wore out three sets of tires already!
SHIPPING: Will be doin pick up and drop off’s for bikes and other collectibles the weekend of 1/5-1/8. It’s $100 bike and I also haul smaller items for less depending on size. Route starts in Santa Rosa, Ca and will be ending in Anaheim, Ca.

On my way back will be the same route. Plan on being in Orange for the Orange circle ride so could meet there to drop off and pick up if needed. Please PM for more info. Charge slightly more for out of route pick up’s and drop off’s 📦

639634B1-5248-4D2E-87F1-F506AE6581BD.jpeg

- Slight change to this trip! I’ll be traveling with other people so will not be able to do door direct pick up/drop off. Still more than happy to bring anything up and back but anyone receiving in the Anaheim area will have to either pick up there item or drop off there item to be shipped at our Hotel location in Anaheim.
Sorry for the inconvenience! 📦

No more room Headin south!
Still have rooms for anything needing to come back up north. 🤙🏻

I was trying to get some bikes listed for sale just for this trip but life got in the way.....maybe next trip....I hope all went well!

Back