When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

North Augusta SC 23 May Ride

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Gonna ride on the 23rd-weather permitting. We'll meet at the North Augusta municipal building 100 Georgia Ave., North Augusta, SC, 29841. This is the parking lot behind the municipal building that has a clock tower on it. The ride is relatively flat but the restaurant we normally eat at is still closed. We can figure out eats afterwards. I thnik we can have a bike ride and still respect social distancing. See ya there! V/r Shawn

Great idea Shawn! ... Weather permitting I will be there. We'll have to make it our "Nashville - themed" ride ... since this was almost going to be the weekend rendezvous in Nashville, before it fizzled-out. Maybe we should ride in our "Country-Western" boots and hats :p as a tribute??
See you soon! Dave

Hey yall.
Relatively near North Augusta, but would aboard early seventies 5 speed Collegiates and/or 5 speed Suburbans and donning helmets....
If yall would be okay with that, but I certainly understand and respect it if it is only for the antique single speed cruisers.

Awesome Shawn, we’re planning a reopening ride soon as well. It’s been really tough not being able to do a group ride with everything closed up. Have fun guys!!

Hey yall.
Relatively near North Augusta, but would aboard early seventies 5 speed Collegiates and/or 5 speed Suburbans and donning helmets....
If yall would be okay with that, but I certainly understand and respect it if it is only for the antique single speed cruisers.
All are welcome on our rides but if you show up in spandex on a roadbike you will be sorely disappointed with our pace! V/r Shawn

Back