When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

North Augusta SC November Ride 13 Nov

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Gonna ride on the 13th (Sat)-weather permitting. We'll meet at the North Augusta municipal building 100 Georgia Ave., North Augusta, SC, 29841. This is the parking lot behind the municipal building that has a clock tower on it. The ride is pretty flat and at the end we will stop at The Larder-check the website for menu www.hflarder.com See ya there! Meet at 9 a.m. kickstands up at 10 a.m. @DonChristie @jimbo53 @Oilit @Kevin Crowe @deepsouth @Sprockets @DB ReTodd @onecatahula @Classic Cool Rides @dasberger @phantom @Phattiremike V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Dang, was planning on being there but plans change... sure I will be missed...

Probably not going to make this ride. You see, Nov. 13th is my eighth month pregnant wife's birthday and well, I like breathing.
Pound sign, happily married for a reason
I think you'd be okay bringing her along, she knows how to ride a bike and she's had previous birthdays and has already given birth to the first child. It wouldn't be her first rodeo. Bring her and little man out, I know he would enjoy it.🙃

Great friends, great weather, great riding, and great food. It's only about ten miles for me but @Classic Cool Rides (Dave-Duluth), @Sprockets (Chuck-Athens), and @jimbo53 (Jim-Charlotte) all had some miles to go to make it but made the effort and we all had a great time. I know we have a lot more riders in this neck of the woods and hope you can make the next one. Might try to sneak one in the first week of Dec if the weather cooperates. V/r Shawn

Thank you Shawn @Freqman1 for the great pictures and hosting the Fantastic ride today! The weather was perfect Sunshine & in the mid-60's for the ride!!
The colorful Fall leaves added to the great experience ....
Great friends and a great time! Cheers!! CCR Dave

Back