When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

North Augusta SC Ride Sat 16 Nov

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Gonna have a pre-Thanksgiving ride on the 16th-weather permitting. We meet at the North Augusta municipal building 100 Georgia Ave., North Augusta, SC, 29841. This is the parking lot behind the municipal building that has a clock tower on it. The ride is relatively flat and there is a pretty decent restaurant, The Larder, https://www.hflarder.com/. Total distance is about 12 miles. @Classic Cool Rides @Sprockets @DB ReTodd @deepsouth @jimbo53 @DonChristie @American Vintage Bicycle Supply @Phattiremike @Superman1984

DSC_0147.JPG

DSC_0156.JPG

DSC_0167.JPG

DSC_0153.JPG

Sounds like fun but I will be in Folly beach, SC that weekend. Of course, riding bikes! You guys have fun!

Last edited:
Sounds like fun but I will be in Folly beach, SC that weekend. Of course, riding bikes! You guys have fun!

Hey Don!
While in Folly Beach area you must check out the Vintage Bikes on display (and some are for sale) inside Mike's Bikes Bike Shop!!
Ask Mike or Randall there to give you the Nickle Tour ... they've got some sweet rides in there! Cheers! CCR Dave

Hello @Freqman1 !
I just thought about a couple other GA folks we should try to get to join us ... @onecatahula and @bobbystillz and might want to join in as well !
The More, the Merrier ! (there is a guy named Michael over in Canton, GA I will reach out to as well) ...
Cheers! Dave

Looks like weather will be in the mid 40s with sun to start and get into the low 50's when we finish. Jacket weather but should be a nice ride. Hope to see everyone there. V/r Shawn

Meet at 9:00?
Same as Charlotte. I’ll be there at 9am but we won’t leave til 10 so as long as you make it by 10 you’re good. Folks are welcome to stop by the house afterwards to check out the collection. V/r Shawn

Unfortunately the weather is looking a little dicey tomorrow morning so I think I'm going to wave this one off. Hopefully we'll get some decent weather in December and sneak one in! V/r Shawn

Unfortunately the weather is looking a little dicey tomorrow morning so I think I'm going to wave this one off. Hopefully we'll get some decent weather in December and sneak one in! V/r Shawn
Thanks for the heads up. We'll try it again.

Back