When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Northwest Partol

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Clean and put it on ebay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the offer cyclingday but the bike isn't in the For Sale forum. As a bike loving preservationist and a fair mechanic with a growing appreciation for patina, I get itchy when I see a dirty bike that just needs a couple hours of love to bring back the hidden sparkle. Plus you can't deny that clean bikes / parts sell better. This bike will be sold and I will be the broker. I will repost photos after I clean it carefully. p.s. - wait till you see his Jaguar.

Best NOT to clean it....leave that up to the new owner...Bike will not bring more $ monkeyed with....

People like em' "fresh"

Wow, thank you all for the responses, apparently we all want to be the guy that polishes a gem. Very interesting, for now my hands are off. Can anyone please give us a bit more on the Northwest Patrol story. Is this a 1940? I said the bike was bought in the early 80s from a police auction but it was more like a precinct being consolidated and their cool stuff had to be thinned out. My friend was a well placed public works supervisor and was given early dibs.

Yep 1940. Fenders are Wald after market fenders probably 50s era ...maybe 40s.
Are you in the Northwest? Figured the Northwest badges came out of Wa or Oregon area?

Are you in the Northwest? Figured the Northwest badges came out of Wa or Oregon area?
ST Paul, MN. No disrespect bobcycles, but do you really think this bike isn't as it came out of the factory? Except for the pedals which we think the originals are in a box somewhere.

He is from Minnesota per his location id under his avatar...a Canadian border state, just west of Lake Superior.

ST Paul, MN. No disrespect bobcycles, but do you really think this bike isn't as it came out of the factory? Except for the pedals which we think the originals are in a box somewhere.

I'm no expert, but it looks like the front fender is different than the rear. The spacing of the brace rivets are inboard more than a Schwinn fender and flat tabs of the braces are longer.

Okay, the front fender brace holes for the screws or rivets are not placed as the Schwinn holes. The blue paint is off color and the pin location is off also. Rear fender looks original. Bob is probably half right and I'm no expert. :D

I agree Gary, I think the front fender has been replaced. I was just pointing out the screws to back up your statement about the location. Still a neat bike, and that NWP badge is killer.

Back