When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS BMX Find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oldy57

Finally riding a big boys bike
I was at a local farm auction last weekend when the guy brings out 4 boxes of bicycle stuff that I hadn't seen when I looked through his stuff. I saw the wheels on the top box and I bid on the stuff. I bought the boxes and when I looked in one of them this stuff was in it. I have a close friend who always asks for BMX stuff. I don't have a clue whats what in BMX parts. I emailed him and sent pics. He bought the parts for $100 from me. I know they are worth way more after looking at what stuff sells for on Ebay. He needed some of these parts for some of his old BMX bikes. He was happy. They all had prices from the 80's.
bikes203.gif

bikes199.gif

bikes197.gif

bikes198.gif

bikes200.gif

bikes201.gif

bikes202.gif

bikes204.gif

bikes205.gif

a Friend ?, seems to me he did not treat you like a friend

Agreed. He took you to the cleaners for $100.00. Wow! I'll stop there because you probably don't want to know what that stuff is really worth.

TCN

I do know what it is worth. He is a friend who finds me stuff I am looking for. This week he gave me a very clean bike. I am not interested in BMX stuff but do know the value of a favor.

Not a bad deal all the way around---your friend got a good deal that you spotted for him---sam

Worth it for the memories! the set of pedals on the left are the nylon body jobs, skyway??? Tried one set and found them too slick. KKT lightnings---I must've wasted a half dozen sets of those, bent just as many Tuf necks ... makes me want to go dig in my milk crates in the basement. ... the 3-piece maxy cranks are pretty, but SR hollow one pieces were the way to go to avoid twisted and cracked spindles.

Back