When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nos chain adjuster's !

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
W

widpanic02

$10 a pair free shipping. I have a box full so if you want a bunch we can work something out. Lower 48 paypal .
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

!

Listen guys I have about 200 of these in a box of nos stuff I bought from a guy and if you see 1 pair on here I have 10 more like it your not seeing . I will match up the pairs that you buy I just wanted you guys to see the different types there were. These things are selling like hot cakes and I appreciate it. Also i don't mind shipping a single pair but if you want three pair for 25 that's something I can do. Thanks again.

I would love a 3 pair with the tension nuts on them.Bottom row 6th from left..Thanks,Jeff

Ok guys !

Thanks guys you have been eating these up! These are the ones I have left after sales and setting some aside for myself. Still $10 each free shipping .
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back