When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Colson trike on Ebay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That is a totally awesome trike. If I was a hardcore Colson collector, this thing would definately be part of my collection.

I found these pictures on a tricycle website...........can you imagine the price this Colson would fetch if it went on the market?

Attachments

• mmtrikelicense..jpg
    mmtrikelicense..jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 99
  • mickeybadge..jpg
    mickeybadge..jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 95
  • mickeycolson26..jpg
    mickeycolson26..jpg
    56 KB · Views: 99
  • mmtrikefenderr..jpg
    mmtrikefenderr..jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
I saw pics of that Mickey Colson. Makes me wonder if someone along the way didn't paint Mickey on it? The other trike on ebay was beautiful!

I dont believe the Mickey trike sold on ebay, I think it is posted on Tricycle fetish.

Last edited:
Mickey trikes will fetch a high dollar figure at most auctions. They are super rare to find in good condition and only made in 1934. The Rollfast HopAlong Cassidy tricycle of the early 1950s is another neat one to have. Probably as rare as the Mickey, I've only seen about as many for sale since the early 2000s. I've got the Hallmark Kiddie Car Classic versions of each and mostly likely that's as close to owning the real thing as I'll ever get at the going prices of these trikes. Just don't have thousands stashed away to support collecting vintage ride-on toys. :(

Dave

Back