When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS? Delta Silver Ray On Ebay $275

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
ooooooooooooooooooh nice! http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=293229650697

1568522498566.png

It looked so pretty I was going to buy it and let it sit, don't have a use for it. Was hoping someone who needed it would get it.

Did you get it?

Short answer: Ha!! Yes I did. Read on if you want a laugh...or are REALLY bored.

Thanks, really. I just love these lights. I had one on a ladies '34 Silver King back in the late 80's. It was decent cond., some pitting like they all seem to have, and a BB gun pellet hole in the original lens. The '34 SK was acquired when my buddy and I trekked out in a small Nissan truck in a Winter blizzard to pick up some bikes across the border in Minnesota. ( open case of beer on the truck floor as we crossed the Canadian border on the way back!!...hey, we were young and foolish) That's an interesting story on it's own!! I'd been hoping to score that bike on earlier visits to the 85 year old owner on business road trips through rural/actually" Pitt" Minnesota for a couple of years!

I reluctantly sold the bike locally to a collector several years later ( he still has it) and I've gone on to refresh/re-stock my collection over the last few years. I also dig Delta hornlights, have a few on Bikes ( Silver King M1, Flocycle, Wing Bar) but had been watching these Silver Rays lately with a keen interest in finding a nice one.

"Viola"..... Thanks stoney, and Ebay. It would be correct on the M1, but I may put it on my Flocycle and sell a hornlight. Kinda like the "catch and release" program with "game fishing". Take from the hobby, and replenish the stock? Share in the goods...Ha!! The Flo is a bit "custom" and this would look "swell" on it.

I've kinda blown the vintage bike budget this year ( well, almost?) especially with the Canuck buck $$ only worth about .60 compared to the U.S. dollar, then shipping, broker fee ( we pay tax/grab and duty on imported items over $50.00...yup....Free Trade...NOT for the little guy) but WTF anyway?

Life's too short to NOT buy a minty Delta Silver Ray when the opportunity presents itself. Eh?... I've always liked Pork and Beans anyway. My girlfriend may complain about the "flatulence" ( farts...., can we still say that word?), but she can open the windows, and our dog "Woody" doesn't care. Unconditional love. Ha!

Last edited:
I also have a weakness for the Delta Silver Ray light. I damn near hit the button as soon as I checked the pics quick. Your lucky I am concentrating on my 1930's cast iron motorcycle toy collection. They have been putting a hurt on me lately. Glad it worked out.

I also have a weakness for the Delta Silver Ray light. I damn near hit the button as soon as I checked the pics quick. Your lucky I am concentrating on my 1930's cast iron motorcycle toy collection. They have been putting a hurt on me lately. Glad it worked out.

Ha!! I have the old toy bug myself. I'm hurting BIG time.

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_0478.JPG

IMG_0479.JPG

IMG_0480.JPG

IMG_0481.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG

IMG_0483.JPG

IMG_0487.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

I may put it on my Flocycle and [SIZE=6 said:
sell a hornlight[/SIZE]. Kinda like the "catch and release" program with "game fishing". Take from the hobby, and replenish the stock? Share in the goods...Ha!!

If you want to sell your Horn Light I need one! Please let me know... Thanks, Mike

Back