When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Diamond chain links in OG boxes assorted useful and COOL #61 - 1" pitch 3/16 wide, and #65 - 1/2" pitch 1/8 wide, $75.00 shipped to your door.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$75.00
Payment Terms
Paypal or personal check ( check must clear). Paypal preferred. Family Friend in U.S. dollars, Goods and Services if you cover fee.
Zipcode
R3T0K9

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
NOS Diamond chain links in OG boxes assorted useful and COOL #61 - 1" pitch 3/16 wide, and #65 - 1/2" pitch 1/8 wide, NO Master links. These can be used to add links ( with the proper tool) or display. Look at the pics and count, I see 14 of the #65- 1/2" ( part box), didn't count the full box of #61- 1" pitch. Both boxes and all pictured here for $75.00 shipped to your door. My reputation on the Cabe is widespread solid for many years, Been in the hobby over 4 decades. Many references as a buyer or seller, look me up, I'm crazy but reliable, Pete, @onecatahula Bob,@bobcycles Bob, @Old Iron Bob Chris,@kreika . Scott, @sm2501, Brant @New Mexico Brant, Nick @nick tures , on and on. PM me to buy or email at [email protected] I take Paypal as Family Friend in U.S. funds ( I'm a Canuck) or pay/add the 4% for goods and services. Thanks for looking! Bob

IMG_5628.jpg

IMG_5629.jpg

IMG_5630.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

IMG_5632.jpg

IMG_5633.jpg

IMG_5634.jpg

Back