When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Diamond inch pitch 56 link in box

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$225 shipped
Zipcode

bicibob

Finally riding a big boys bike
I like to tell a story about the items I sell here on the Cabe. You see, this isn't a business for me. It's my life.

I purchased this chain in 1972 from an old man who was in the process of closing his bike shop. The stickers on his door told the story. New Departure, Wald, Bendix, Torrington, etc. were the products he was stocked up on. I asked, as I did at all bike shops back then, "Do you have any skip-link chains?"

I bought his last brand new inch pitch Diamond chain off the shelf, always intending to use it on my Shelby Supreme renovation project.

Well, I have another good used chain for the Shelby, so this gem is now available for your dream skip link project bike. It does come with the original master link.

I lightly cleaned the chain with WD-40 before photographing and putting it into a new original box. I'm including the original box as it's part of the story......

IMG_4104.JPG

IMG_4103.JPG

IMG_4101.JPG

Last edited:
Back