When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold NOS Men's Torrington #18 pedals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here's an awesome set of NOS men's Torrington #18 pedals. Pedals came from a bike shop that closed in the 70s and certainly appear to have never been mounted. Minor spots of surface rust but end caps are scratchless and pristine as one might expect from new old stock. Pedals spin nicely. I'll let the next owner decide whether they get a cleaning or not. $185 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

Here's an awesome set of NOS men's Torrington #18 pedals. Pedals came from a bike shop that closed in the 70s and certainly appear to have never been mounted. Minor spots of surface rust but end caps are scratchless and pristine as one might expect from new old stock. Pedals spin nicely. I'll let the next owner decide whether they get a cleaning or not. $185 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

View attachment 1009248

View attachment 1009249

What kind of bike would of came with 18’s ?

I believe these are WW2 era blackout pedals and oem on some Westfield bicycles of the era. I recall seeing this design appear earlier but these have black finish. I recently found the same pair on a '43 Civillian model. I've also found marked 18's with blackout wood blocks.

Back