When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold NOS New Departure WD 105 Gauge Front Drum Brake Hub

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

rfeagleye

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I have a NOS New Departure Model WD front drum brake hub. This hub set is NOS but I do not have the box. I do not know the year of manufacture but this hub has the patent number stamp on the sheel rather than the early Patent Pending stamp. All of the hub parts are all really mint, with mint chrome on the hub shell and brake handle, and mint cad plating on the brake arm, cable anchor, and axle nuts and washers. I have not cleaned or detailed these parts at all, so with some detailing they will be even better. The hub includes the correct original flat top New Departure bolts for the brake handle mounting clamp and to mount the brake strap. This hub shell is for 105 guage spokes, not the heavy duty Whizzer spokes, but the shells can be swapped if you need this for a Whizzer and have the heavy duty hub shell. Great for a mint original or restored bike, or just display with some other cool New Departure parts. Price includes shipping. Message me if you're interested in it or would like more pictures. Thanks!

IMG_20210905_103404609.jpg

Back