When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS (New Old Stock) original Delta Rocket Ray headlight mint in box

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
$20.00
Zipcode
R3T0K9

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
NOS (New Old Stock) original Delta Rocket Ray headlight mint in box

What you see is what you get. Nothing less, nothing more. Why settle for repop? I have owned a repop and the quality is nothing compared to an original. Guaranteed not a repop. This one I’ve had for a number of years. The clip that attaches the 2 halves is white. 1st thought would be re-paint? I think not. Just above the clip the paint has a slight “tan” color, common on all these Rocket lights. I’ve owned over a dozen of these in 4 decades and usually the clip is not white. 4 tiny scuffs where handlebar clamp attaches telling me it may (maybe I even did?) had the clamp on at one time? I feel this is a 100% original light. You be the judge. Sold as is/final.

The original box has wear (may have a small repair on a flap/s) as does the hardware packet and instructions. Hardware complete in w/envelope, screws, handlebar clamp. Batteries not included. Shipping to Canada and the 48 States will run about $20.00. Sold as is. Payment only with Paypal F/F in U.S. funds. Thanks

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_4331.JPG

IMG_4333.JPG

IMG_4334.JPG

IMG_4335.JPG

IMG_4336.JPG

IMG_4337.JPG

IMG_4339.JPG

IMG_4340.JPG

IMG_4399.JPG

Back