When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold NOS/NIB Wenzel 1887 Nickel Plated Pressure Kerosene Lamp

-

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
Really beautiful nickel plated kerosene lamp, model # 823018-001. It's vintage but not sure what year it was made, my dad is cleaning out his collectibles and some of them are pretty old... Looks like it's never been used, box has some shelf wear. Comes with the extra parts and instructions. Info online says it will burn for 7 hours on one fill of Kerosene, and up to 40 watts. Brightness adjustable.

$75 shipped Paypal no fees (it's heavy -shipping will be expensive)
Would make a great gift or vintage decor item.

Darcie/Nick

kerosene lamp 1 - 1.jpg

kerosene lamp 2 - 1.jpg

kerosene lamp 3 - 1.jpg

kerosene lamp 4 - 1.jpg

kerosene lamp 5 - 1.jpg

kerosene lamp 6 - 1.jpg

kerosene lamp 7 - 1.jpg

kerosene lamp 8 - 1.jpg

Really beautiful nickel plated kerosene lamp, model # 823018-001. It's vintage but not sure what year it was made, my dad is cleaning out his collectibles and some of them are pretty old... Looks like it's never been used, box has some shelf wear. Comes with the extra parts and instructions. Info online says it will burn for 7 hours on one fill of Kerosene, and up to 40 watts. Brightness adjustable.

$75 shipped Paypal no fees (it's heavy -shipping will be expensive)
Would make a great gift or vintage decor item.

Darcie/Nick

View attachment 918007

View attachment 918008

View attachment 918009

View attachment 918010

View attachment 918011

View attachment 918012

View attachment 918013

View attachment 918014
Dang that's a good deal

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back