When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Pedalites-1960's Pedals-Space Age-UNIQUE PARTS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
NOS pair of PEDALITES Probably 1960's. Left and right sides. Standard 1/2" thread. Well made. Battery operated. Lights are off when ridden normally. At night flip the pedals with your feet and lights come on. Activated by a mercury switch. Lift your feet and pedals swing back to normal position and lights go off. Clear light forward, red light to the rear and large red lens on side that glows.
Clever and complicated design but a very different look!

Left pedal is complete and displays as new with no visible damage. Right pedal displays the same but the mercury switch is broken. Might be available with some research. One box which has some damage. No batteries. Shafts spin smoothly but it is old grease inside!

Cool accessory pedals that are very usable as is! Good for something!

$89 shipped. PM me if interested. Thanks!

po1.JPG

po2.JPG

po3.JPG

po4.JPG

po5.JPG

po6.JPG

po7.JPG

po8.JPG

po9.JPG

My first for sale listing on the CABE. Lots of looks. No sale. Had a feeling. Things get buried too quickly here. Pedals back on E-bay. Same price! Free shipping! Thanks!

Back