When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS rear rack tailamp holder

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dropacent

Finally riding a big boys bike
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
i have just 4 of these Delta tailamp/ battery holders available. 40$ Each, postpaid to your door. I added a small spring strip to slide in the rack clip and it works perfectly on my '49 CWC roadmaster , mounting under the rack with one screw, as original. Take a good look at the pictures to see if it will work with your ride. new, Old Stock, beautiful condition, with bulb holder and on /off switch. For payment details, please write direct to; [email protected] , no PM or board messages here, please.

I've had a few inquiries about what this will fit. I really do not know bikes, other than our CWC roadmasters. If your rear rack is similar to that, it may work for you. The dimensions are shown in the pictures so you can compare, and determine if it will work. They are marked DELTA, and I would assume they would work for different models , but you will have to make the decision. Sorrry, best I can do. I would be glad to give money back if it doesn't work.

I've had a few inquiries about what this will fit. I really do not know bikes, other than our CWC roadmasters. If your rear rack is similar to that, it may work for you. The dimensions are shown in the pictures so you can compare, and determine if it will work. They are marked DELTA, and I would assume they would work for different models , but you will have to make the decision. Sorrry, best I can do. I would be glad to give money back if it doesn't work.

Back