When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Schwinn Krate Bikes Detroit CL

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not in the original run of Krates (1968-73).
Yes, but not in the run. A special dealer issue late 60’s. They never sold them, just presented to dealers as a one off. Since my dad worked for Schwinn we had dozens of bikes in the basement and the Grape Krate was dissassembled and parts used on other bikes. I used the 5 speed shifter on a Twinn Tandem.

Yes, but not in the run. A special dealer issue late 60’s. They never sold them, just presented to dealers as a one off. Since my dad worked for Schwinn we had dozens of bikes in the basement and the Grape Krate was dissassembled and parts used on other bikes. I used the 5 speed shifter on a Twinn Tandem.
I’m not a Krate guy but I’ve heard the rumors-about four different versions and have never seen a legit bike or any dealer lit to back this up. Until I do I’m not a believer.

Back