When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Schwinn Krate Bikes Detroit CL

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jay81

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I don't know a whole lot about krates, but the ad says they're NOS. Figured someone here may be interested
68 orange krate, 71 pea picker, grape krate, and a 68 fenderless stingray
they want $3900 for the lot
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bik/5808539400.html
00B0B_jNklYj2FQBZ_600x450.jpg

01515_dEi8WdZ9rnf_600x450.jpg

00V0V_hFRNJVUpcHf_600x450.jpg

00L0L_35JyFNPRyav_600x450.jpg

well, I wasn't too sure about those two, but the orange krate and pea picker seem legit to me but I can't tell if they're really NOS or restored.

well, I wasn't too sure about those two, but the orange krate and pea picker seem legit to me but I can't tell if they're really NOS or restored.
No such thing as being half a liar, but he seems to price things about right. Who knows what he's thinking.

Sorry, but there were Grape Krates. My dad worked for Schwinn and he brought one home. They weren’t stock, they were issued to top 100 dealers. So there should be more than 0 out there. A dealer would be the likely person to have one.

Sorry, but there were Grape Krates. My dad worked for Schwinn and he brought one home. They weren’t stock, they were issued to top 100 dealers. So there should be more than 0 out there. A dealer would be the likely person to have one.
Not in the original run of Krates (1968-73).

Back