When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold NOS Schwinn original vintage chrome springer fork with steer tube and 3 keys/REDUCED SHIPPING INCLUDED!!! $225.00 shipped!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
NEW OLD STOCK ( installed/displayed) COMPLETE RARE Schwinn dealer accessory CHROME springer fork with a nice used original locking steer tube and 3 keys. (keys, 1 is a vintage old non Schwinn script copy, 2 are new copies) Bicycle is not included, only to show the items installed on the bike.

These were a RARE dealer option back in the day/accessory that are more RARE and desirable now. This one was found by our Schwinn expert Bobby U. and sold to another Cabe enthusiast for his Red Phantom a number of years ago. It was installed on his 1950 display Red Phantom bike, then I bought the Red Phantom and decided to put the stock forks back on. Now it can be yours. $225.00 shipped to the CONUS and Canada, Paypal as F/F or add the 3%. PM me for the purchase or further details. I can also be reached by email at [email protected]

IMG_0548.JPG

IMG_0549.JPG

IMG_0550.JPG

IMG_0551.JPG

IMG_0552.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0516.JPG

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG

IMG_0519.JPG

d7111ae42a152fd7c20f8c5af51feeb2.jpg

Last edited:
NEW OLD STOCK ( installed/displayed) COMPLETE RARE Schwinn dealer accessory CHROME springer fork with a nice used original locking steer tube and 3 keys. (keys, 1 is a vintage old non Schwinn script copy, 2 are new copies) Bicycle is not included, only to show the items installed on the bike.

These were a RARE dealer option back in the day/accessory that are more RARE and desirable now. This one was found by our Schwinn expert Bobby U. and sold to another Cabe enthusiast for his Red Phantom a number of years ago. It was installed on his 1950 display Red Phantom bike, then I bought the Red Phantom and decided to put the stock forks back on. Now it can be yours. $225.00 shipped to the CONUS and Canada, Paypal as F/F or add the 3%. PM me for the purchase or further details. I can also be reached by email at [email protected]

View attachment 1066374

View attachment 1066375

View attachment 1066376

View attachment 1066377

View attachment 1066378

View attachment 1066379

View attachment 1066380

View attachment 1066381

View attachment 1066382

View attachment 1066383

View attachment 1066384
PM Sent......

Interesting...I was the high bidder on Ebay yesterday for this item until the last second when I was outbidded at $202.00. Oh well. If the deal does not go thru, I would be interested in purchasing this item. Thanks.

Please disregard my previous post; I checked my Ebay account and was provided sufficient time to buy the item as a second chance but did not check/respond in time. My loss. But if the deal does not go thru, I definitely would like to purchase. Thanks.

Please disregard my previous post; I checked my Ebay account and was provided sufficient time to buy the item as a second chance but did not check/respond in time. My loss. But if the deal does not go thru, I definitely would like to purchase. Thanks.

Update and to advise. The item was sold to a Cabe member early last night who was 1st to respond on the Cabe ( and had shown interest for a week or so).

As you admit after the Ebay auction was completed Sunday, the time ran out on your opportunity to buy as a second chance on the Ebay site after a set time. Thanks for your interest and clearing the air on your timing on that.

Actually another Caber PM'd me shortly after the buyer, so he had 2nd dibs. I wish all my stuff sold this well, but the quality and value made this a great buy for anyone. First come, first served. Good luck in your search!

Cheers, Bob

Back