When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold NOS Stewart Warner Speedo

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
$20
Zipcode

fat tire trader

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
NOS
Stewart Warner Speedo

Shipping will be $20 with the continental US

I'm sorry for the delay adding additional photos. I am in meetings until late this afternoon. I will add photos later today. I will wait 24 hours after I add the photos and I will accept the highest posted offer.
Thanks,
Chris

$225.00. I live in Canada, would pay with P.P. Family friend ( or good and services if you prefer). If it's a deal, ship USPS, and a small Customs form needs to be filled out. Easy stuff, but not everyone thinks so. 99% of folks say no sweat. I've shipped ( and bought) International for over 40 years. If you are not ok with this, it's all cool to decline my bid. Thanks.

Last edited:
$225.00. I live in Canada, would pay with P.P. Family friend ( or good and services if you prefer). If it's a deal, ship USPS, and a small Customs form needs to be filled out. Easy stuff, but not everyone thinks so. 99% of folks say no sweat. I've shipped ( and bought) International for over 40 years. If you are not ok with this, it's all cool to decline my bid. Thanks.
Deal!

Back