When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold NOS Stewart Warner Speedo

-
Shipping
$20
Zipcode

fat tire trader

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
NOS
Stewart Warner Speedo

Shipping will be $20 with the continental US

I'm sorry for the delay adding additional photos. I am in meetings until late this afternoon. I will add photos later today. I will wait 24 hours after I add the photos and I will accept the highest posted offer.
Thanks,
Chris

$225.00. I live in Canada, would pay with P.P. Family friend ( or good and services if you prefer). If it's a deal, ship USPS, and a small Customs form needs to be filled out. Easy stuff, but not everyone thinks so. 99% of folks say no sweat. I've shipped ( and bought) International for over 40 years. If you are not ok with this, it's all cool to decline my bid. Thanks.

Last edited:
$225.00. I live in Canada, would pay with P.P. Family friend ( or good and services if you prefer). If it's a deal, ship USPS, and a small Customs form needs to be filled out. Easy stuff, but not everyone thinks so. 99% of folks say no sweat. I've shipped ( and bought) International for over 40 years. If you are not ok with this, it's all cool to decline my bid. Thanks.
Deal!

Back