When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Torrington 8's in original wrapper.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode
These are the real deal, best of the best original 8's in the package and never separated for over 60 years. I have another covid-19 grant payment coming through soon which might allow me to keep these awesome pedals so if you are interested, grab them now. This business of juggling money with loans and grants and bike/parts sales is starting to get to me, but it is keeping me afloat. My original asking price was $485 which was wrong, I think I was drunk posting, the current $415 is what I recently paid for these pedals from @Pedals Past.

Kind of feeling this way about these pedals right now lol! Really good deal on them.

84186F72-AA17-40ED-BAD7-1794F901CBCA.jpeg

I'm new the hobby and don't know much. Please forgive the stupid question but what is so special about the 8s? I learn neat little facts every time I read a thread here. Everyone learns somewhere. This is my school.

I may need to find a pair. Would they be stock for a 1958columbia,? If they were I may need to find a pair when I get that far in the restoration.

"Torrington #8 1940's-1960's, USA
Torrington Mens #8 pedals were available with either red or black rubber treads.
These high end block pedals were used on many of the high end bicycles of this period.."

Quoted from the Speedplay Bicycle Pedal History Museum

Back