When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Travis Bike Motor on an early-1940s Columbia bicycle.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Huffman1947

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi:

FYI. Photos of my 1950 (?) NOS Travis Bike Motor mounted on an early-1940s Columbia Bicycle (w/ original paint). This is the 1.0 hp version of the motor. Bike is equipped with a 1948 Sturmey-Archer expander brake.

Huffman

Travis Bike Motor 1.pdf.jpg

Travis Bike Motor 2.pdf.jpg

VERY, VERY NICE ! Thank you for showing. Do you ride it much? Mine is getting some use now. Let me know if you want to correspond. Thank you,
Fred

VERY, VERY NICE ! Thank you for showing. Do you ride it much? Mine is getting some use now. Let me know if you want to correspond. Thank you,
Fred
Hi Fred:

Thank you for your comment. I don't ride it, yet. I obtained a operation manual recently and hope to try to get it running soon.

Tom

Hi Fred:

Thank you for your comment. I don't ride it, yet. I obtained a operation manual recently and hope to try to get it running soon.

Tom
Tom:
I took my engine apart, no problem. Cleaned everything and installed new bearing, seal & gaskets, but had no spark. Found a new coil and was able to make it fit. Started easily. would be pleased to talk with you about it whenever you want. 215-840-8189. Might you be able to somehow scan and send me a copy of the operator's manual? Or,I will pay to copy and mail cost.

Hi Fred:

Hello Tom:
Where did you get the operation manual for the Travis? I sure would like to get one as I am having some difficulties with my carburetor.
Please help.
Thank you,
Fred

Back