When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold NOS Vintage 1930-40's MAGNA Deluxe Safety Bicycle Mirror Amber Glass Reflector

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

mrak1127

Look Ma, No Hands!
For sale I have a limited number of Magna Deluxe Bicycle Safety Glass Reflector Mirrors w/ Amber Glass Reflector in original boxes - Vintage circa 1930-40's new old stock made in New York USA looks great on any collector's classic show bike - Mirror measures approximately 9 inches tall and approximately 3 5/8 inches in diameter and comes with mounting bracket in package - Due to normal aging there is some chrome loss around the mirror's edge and the glass has some marks/streaks - $50 each shipped in continental US - Paypal ff - If you want to buy the entire lot of all of the mirrors contact me to make me an offer - For inquires or more pics please send pm or email me at [email protected]

P1040468.JPG

P1040470.JPG

P1040471.JPG

P1040472.JPG

P1040463.JPG

P1040158.JPG

Last edited:
Back