When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Vintage Schwinn 1958 Hornet & Spitfire New with Original Box's MINT!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rennfaron

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I saw this pop up earlier - http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=323953945210

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

Ya, this stuff is what pipe dreams are about. I mean, for me, I wouldn't give it a thought unless I'd about $ 10 million cash in bank, no mortgage on 10,000 sq ft or more home. B/C it's more for the Jay Leno types of collectors who are in the grove with serious cash to last more than a life time, connected with others flush in like kind.. . Yet' very interesting to see and know the stuff is out there.

Last edited:
Auction is Not for what’s pictured.
Read description. Just cabinet & drawers
Spit! ya I read that but obviously too distracted by photos to sink in.. $35k for that? " The pictures with bike & parts is for reference only&not included." F this BS and I doubt Leno types woot bail it out too.; Never mind. It devalues the other NOS bikes value concept as well as, this seller must be delusional.

Last edited:
Back